As it was valentine's day this week I thought I'd do a post to share the love to some of my favourite blogs. I know I usually do a week in pictures on Sundays but to be honest with you I just haven't done anything interesting this week. So here are five of my favourite blogs, in no particular order.
1) Girl Does Geek- This is one of the first blogs I followed. It's ran by Faye and is my fist stop for design tutorials. Faye often posts handy quick tutorials which are super useful, and will regularly give away some cute freebies.
2) We Were Raised By Wolves - Evelyn's blog is a perfect mix of everything, however, by far my favourite posts are her monthly round up of the books she's read. She manages to sum up each one concisely and gives them a handy rating. Every time I read a post I end up adding at least one other book to my long list of books to read.
3) Elegant Chaos - Lindsey posts amazing outfit photos. her outfits always look so good and her photos are of the highest quality.
4) Essie-Button - This is probably my favourite of all the blogs I read. Estee's posts are always clear and down to earth. Plus she has pale skin like me so her makeup recommendations are always perfect for me.
5) Ellie's Ramblings - Ellie's blog is so pretty, and so are her posts. She writes beauty reviews and does fashion posts.
I've added a Blogs I love tab to my tab bar and that has a full list of the blogs I read regularly so if you're looking for some great blogs to read check it out.
Hope everyone's had a great weekend.
Lots of Love