This is a little FOTD that I put together whilst I was revising. I noticed that every day I was reaching for the same makeup as I wanted a quick and easy face of makeup for the day of revision ahead. When I'm revising I have to wear makeup, even if I'm just sitting at home because it makes me feel good about myself and that leads to me being more productive. So this is my daily revision face, nice and simple and easy but I think gives a really pretty effect.
1) I first applied the Garnier Roll on concealer since obviously during exam time covering the dark circles is a must. I absolutely love this product, although I'm aware that they've changed the product so I'm not sure if it will stay as good? Have any of you tried the new version? Is it any good? I've spoken more about this product in a post here.
2) I then used the Kiehl's BB Cream* which I received in my goody bag from the NottsBBMeet, now I'm not going to say too much about this product now as I'm planning to do a full review of it soon. I have to say that some days I put this on and absolutely hate it and some days it's a complete life saver, I just cannot make up my mind. The reason it was on my face so much during exams was that it gives light coverage and I love how it feels so light on my face. As much s there is a lot of things wrong with this product the best thing about it is that it's so quick and easy.
3) I finished off my face with the Rimmel Stay Matte powder to help my makeup stay in place all day and to keep the oil at bay.
4) Next I applied the MUA blush (you can read my rave review about it here) with my real techniques blush brush to give a subtle flush to my cheeks. Again I was going for quick and easy with this look and this blush delivers.
5) W7 Lashtastic* is another item from my goody bag and Oh my days it pretty amazing for the price. Again I'm going to do a full review of this mascara but it's become something that I use every day. I'd never heard of the brand before and I'm pretty dubious when it comes to drugstore mascaras but this one is a great little gem. I'm not sure whether this is available in the shops but I've found it online here for £2.50.
Hope you liked this face. This is my go to makeup when I'm having a bit of a lazy day but don't want to go makeup free.
Lots of Love