Here's a little post about what I've been upto lately.
1) Me and the girls dressed up on New years eve. New years is the one day a year when we all get together and we always have such a fun time together. These girls have been my best friends for over 10 years now and I can't wait to celebrate more new years together.
2) My cheeky cat loves it when I come home for christmas as he gets to sleep on my bed all night.
3) Some amazing pulled pork I had at a restaurant for my Nan's 70th
4) After exams Boots haul - you can read the post here
5) Beetroot humous at a vegetarian restaurant for one of my housemate's Birthdays. As much as I could never be a vegetarian the food there was actually delicious.
6) Lazy Sunday Fry up.
Whenever I do these posts it always amazes me how many pictures are to do with food or cats. You can see where my priorities lie in life :).
Lots of Love
Follow me via Bloglovin or Come say hi on Twitter